Wednesday, September 30, 2015

45 Days: Meeka's Creations

45 Days until the Gowling Christmas & Holiday Craft Show!  With vendors like Meeka's Creations we're sure to impress you and help you get a few items off your gift list.  ...you're welcome :)

Meeka's Creations

I make toys for the young and young at heart from the traditional sock monkey to the not so traditional sock elephant...Who doesn't need a Sock monkey right?  Wait…you already have one?  But there is so much more at my table!  Monkeys, Monsters, Elephants and more.  Not just sock creatures.  I also have hand painted monsters and small printed dolls that people of all ages will enjoy.. (Even those husbands that get dragged to said shows love to pick up a hand designed "nerdy" action figure)  I try to keep my table fresh by adding something new each year.  This year it is large scale pop culture pillows - perfect for throw pillows or snuggling with by the fire.





No comments:

Post a Comment